Chicken Satay with sesame seeds
- 1/2 chicken breast
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 small portion of fresh ginger (1 cm)
- 1/4 onion
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon spicy paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- Place all the ingredients except the chicken in a blender and blend.
- Cut the chicken breast into strips, place on a dish, cover with the sauce you prepared and marinate for half an hour.
- When marinated, place the chicken on wooden skewers, place skewers in the mini steam case, sprinkle with the sesame seeds, close and cook for 2 minutes at 650-800W.
- Serve with boiled white rice, hummus and pita bread.
- Tip: Place a couple of tablespoons of unsweetened yogurt in the compartments of the mini steam case for dipping