Baked sea bass with mushroomsSent by Socia DIR (Catalina Payeras)
• 1 sea bass fillet. • 5 oyster mushrooms • 1 small tomato. • ½ onion. • 1 pinch paprika. • 1 small carrot. • Parsley and garlic. • Oil, salt, oregano, and pepper.
1. Finely chop all the vegetables and cut the mushrooms into long strips.
2. Chop the garlic and parsley.
3. Season the sea bass with salt, oregano, the chopped garlic and parsley, and a little oil.
4. Add salt, pepper, and oil to the vegetables and mix well.
5. Place the vegetables and the fish on an oven tray.
6. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 200º C for 20-25 min.